[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: DylDoc

Rob Myers <robmyers@mac.com> writes:

> Search comp.lang.dylan in the groups section of Google for "DylanDoc". :-)

As fas as I know, DylanDoc is just a Docbook extension for markup of
Dylan interfaces, and all implementation we have is a DSSSL stylesheet
for HTML generation (and it's not even too pretty).

By the way, documentation manager wanted, SGML/XML/XSL/DSSSL/FOP
skills highly welcome :).

Andreas

--
"In my eyes it is never a crime to steal knowledge. It is a good
theft. The pirate of knowledge is a good pirate."