[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Dylan on Macintosh OS X

>From: Andrew Shalit <murrienxnospamx@earthlink.net>
>To: info-dylan@ai.mit.edu
>Subject: Dylan on Macintosh OS X
>Date: Son, 30. Dez 2001 4:30 Uhr
>

> Hi Folks -
>
> I just got my news reader working.  Good to see all the activity!

Good to see _you_!

> A question: is there any version of Dylan -- Gwydion, FunDev, etc --
> running on Macintosh OS X?  Has anyone begun looking at that project?
>
> I'm back to my Macintosh roots, and I'd love to have a version of Dylan
> that I could do some playing around in.

Besides what Bruce already told you, there is a CodeWarrior IDE compiler
plugin based on Gwydion that is carbonized and known to work with
CW 6, MOSX public beta. YMMV. As I enter the "new age" I can work on the X
compatibility aspect again.

It is a bit dated because I did not get around releasing more current
versions recently.

Here is the download link:

http://www.gwydiondylan.org/downloading.phtml

and then for example:

ftp://berlin.ccc.de/pub/gd/MacOS/d2cPlugin2.3.3b2.sit.hqx

Have fun.

    Gabor