Re: comp.lang.dylan, FINAL NOTICE of Newsgroup Removal

Usenet Administration <admin@NACXEQY.MN.US> writes:

> As many of you are aware, this newsgroup is slated
> for removal on January 31st, 2002.  The vote was

As you may be aware, the posting was a hoax designed to flood a
certain administrative newsgroup with angry people complaining.
Nothing will go away.

Andreas

--
"In my eyes it is never a crime to steal knowledge. It is a good
theft. The pirate of knowledge is a good pirate."