Free tool for reports development

Hi community.

This message is to offer you our free tool for report development: Rpv
Printing System.

Rpv is a tool that lets you create great reports using any programming
language (Windows, Dos). Since we had great results with VB, COBOL,
etc., we wanted to let you know about this tool to this community too.

Please note that the application is FREE. Free means that you can
distribute it with your software freely. (not like non-commercial use
or demo).

Application is available in english & spanish (for now) at
http://www.rpvreport.com

Thanks for your time.
Tom