Calling Parse-Arguments Library?

I was reading the documentation for gd and got interested on using the
Parse-Arguments Library. But when I tried to compile the example on
the documentation d2c failed. Reading the output I understand that
functions application-name() and application-arguments() are not
defined. Having compile the hello world application before, I notice
that the hello-exports.dylan file was using the module common-dylan
instead of dylan, but when I do this change in the
arguments-exports.dylan file d2c fails again. Is there something I am
missing.

Thanks for the help, Jaime

[localhost:~/dylan/projects/arguments] user% d2c arguments.lid
Compiling library arguments
Parsing arguments-exports.dylan
Parsing arguments.dylan
seeding representations
Finalizing definitions
inheriting slots
inheriting overrides
laying out instances
Creating cc-arguments-files.mak
Processing arguments-exports.dylan
..
Processing arguments.dylan
In Top level form.:
"arguments.dylan", line 24, characters 6 through 21:
    main(application-name(), application-arguments());
  Error: Undefined variable: application-name
"arguments.dylan", line 24, characters 26 through 46:
    main(application-name(), application-arguments());
  Error: Undefined variable: application-arguments
Optimize called 2395 times.
Compilation failed with 0 Warnings and 2 Errors