Re: Have you always dreamed of become a high payed courtesan?

docdwarf@panix.com writes:

> The origin of this thread never made it to my server... or something
> Technical like that; when I tried to left-arrow back to this Source I got
> a 'comp.lang.cobol: article is not available.'

The origin was a spam message, which was cancelled by the good souls
that run the spam-fighting services on Usenet. That's why you don't
see it (and it's better that way, too).

Greetings from comp.lang.dylan to the neighbour newsgroup,
Andreas

--
"In my eyes it is never a crime to steal knowledge. It is a good
theft. The pirate of knowledge is a good pirate."