Re: Fun-Dev Linux Alpha Program Suspended For Now

Rob Myers <robmyers@mac.com> writes:

>     http://www.functionalobjects.com/products/linux.phtml
>
> "Due to technical difficulties related to the use of multiple
> implementations in the Linux runtime for the support of
> multi-tasking..."

Yes, Alpha 2 didn't really ever work for me on a Debian system. I
still wonder whether that's some fundamental Linux problem (which
isn't completely out of question).

Anyways, there's still Gwydion Dylan on Linux, even though it's
currently single-threaded only.  We're working on it, at the known
not-too-fast, but steady pace.

Andreas

--
"In my eyes it is never a crime to steal knowledge. It is a good
theft. The pirate of knowledge is a good pirate."