Whole screen &custom sounds in FO Dylan

Hello everyone,

I'm developing a commercial application in FO Dylan on Win 2000.  I
never installed windows linker, but the GNU linker seems to be quick
and sufficient.

The application is for scientific instrumentation, data acquisition
and control.  I have to say that with the power of Dylan language, the
project is coming out very cool..

Anyway I'm interested in taking over the entire screen with my
application as mentioned on the 'Games and Multimedia' web page on
FO's web site.  Anyone know how to do this?

I'm also interested in playing custom (or file loaded) sounds for user
feedback.  I can't seem to get more that a 'beep()' out of it.

If anyone could give me help on these, it would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,

Les

P.S.  Its good to be back.