CALLS FOR PARTICIPATIONS
- Liccardi I., Abdul-Rahman A., Chen M., I know where you live: Inferring details of people’s lives by visualizing publicly shared location data, ACM SIGCHI Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems 2016 (CHI) in press. [pdf] [Best of CHI Honorable Mention]
- Patton E.W., Liccardi I., Linked Data and Mobile Application Privacy, International Semantic Web Conference (ISWC), Workshop on Mobile Deployment of Semantic Technologies (2015) pp. 1-6 [pdf]
- Shih F., Liccardi I., Weitzenr D.J., Privacy Tipping Points in Smartphones Privacy Preferences, ACM SIGCHI Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems 2015 (CHI) pp. 807-816. [pdf]
- Wellesley College, “Balancing the need of companies, while safeguarding users’ personal data”, May 2014.
- Harvard University, “Investigating privacy issues related to mobile devices. Are current trans- parency mechanisms working?”, April 2014.
- SOCIAL PRIVACY: Addressing Privacy Challenges in Smartphones Apps reaching Individuals User, Enterprises and Society
- REDO: Reverse Engineering Discrimination Online