About meI am a postdoctoral associate at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. I work at CSAIL with the Computer Vision group and am advised by Professor William Freeman.
Previously, I completed my PhD at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology under the guidance of Professor Antonio Torralba. I received my bachelor degree at University of California - Berkeley, where I worked in the Computer Vision lab under the guidance of Professor Jitendra Malik. I also have spent time at Microsoft Research, Adobe Creative Technologies Lab, Google, and UC Berkeley.
(August 2015) 1st Workshop on Object Understanding for Interaction in conjunction with ICCV 2015.
Discovering States and Transformations in Image Collections
FPM: Fine pose Parts-based Model with 3D CAD models
Context by Region Ancestry
Recognition using Regions
A Distributed Message Passing Algorithm for Sensor Localization
- Course Instructor (Winter 2014). 6.S093 Visual Recognition through Machine Learning Competition
Teaching Assistant (Spring 2010). 6.869: Advances in Computer Vision
- NSF Graduate Research Fellowship (2009-2014)
- Organization: Workshop on Object Understanding for Interaction (ICCV 2015), CMT Assistant (CVPR 2015)
- Reviewer: ICCV (2011-2015), ECCV (2012-2014), CVPR (2011-2015), ACCV (2012,2014), IJCV, TPAMI
- Program Committee: SUN workshop - CVPR (2013), Story Telling workshop - ECCV (2014), 3D from a single image workshop - CVPR (2015)