- I am a baritone, studying privately with Dr. Kerry Deal under the MIT Emerson Scholarship Program.
- I sing Bass 1 in the MIT Chamber Chorus and the Tanglewood Festival Chorus.
- Feature-Based Analysis of Haydn String Quartets [pdf] (21M.269 project).
- Variation on Dies Iræ [pdf] [mp3], written on the occasion of Easter 2011.
- Schubert's ‘Trauerwalzer’: Background and Analysis [pdf] (21M.302 analysis presentation).
- I have co-taught 6.S094/6.094 (Introduction to MATLAB) since 2010. This is a 5-evening, 10-hour intensive ("aggressively gentle") course that brings students who have never used MATLAB before to being able to write simple scripts, do numerical linear algebra / optimization / statistics, use popular toolboxes, and more. The course is offered every year during the final week of MIT IAP.
- 6.867 (Machine Learning; Fall 2011)
- CS109 (Introduction to Probability for Computer Scientists; Spring 2009)
- CS221 (Artifical Intelligence: Principles and Techniques; Winter 2009)
- For several quarters, I participated in the CS198 program, teaching sections for Stanford's introductory CS courses (CS106*).