Getting help from the Laboratory Assistants (LAs).
- Remember to describe any help you got on your
problem set. See the collaboration
policy in the red-tape handout for more information.
- The first place to look is the message of the day
(motd). You may find there has been a clarification or even a
hint to get you started. This is updated whenever we find a problem,
so be sure to reload it before reading it.
- Come to the 6.001 Lab and talk to an LA. Here are the hours of lab
- You can use email to get help. Send your question to email@example.com. Include in
your message the problem set number, the problem number, and anything
you think might be useful for the LA to figure out how to help you.
- If you have access to MIT's Athena computer system, then you
can use the zephyr "real-time chat" system.
Send comments about this site to
Copyright © 1997 by Massachusetts Institute of Technology. All rights