Welcome to my webpage!
I'm a graduate student in the Computer Science department at MIT. I've been in the Theory of Computation group at CSAIL since Fall 2014.
I am fortunate to be advised by Costis Daskalakis .
My interests lie in statistical learning theory, property testing, and algorithmic game theory.
Before MIT, I spent 4 years at IIT Bombay from where I graduated with a B. Tech. in Computer Science and Engineering.
In Summer 2018, I was an intern at Microsoft Research New England. I worked on Econometrics and Optimization problems with Vasilis Syrgkanis and Greg Lewis.
To contact me, you can email: email@example.com.
My office is MIT CSAIL 32-G628.
- Post-Processing Calibrated Classifiers. with Ran Canetti, Aloni Cohen, Govind Ramnarayan, Sarah Scheffler and Adam Smith, under submission.
- Testing Markov Chains: Application to Riffle Shuffle with Constantinos Daskalakis and
Nick Gravin, under preparation.
- HOGWILD!-Gibbs can be PanAccurate. with Constantinos Daskalakis and
Siddhartha Jayanti, in the 32nd Annual Conference on Neural Information Processing Systems (NIPS 2018).
- Testing Symmetric Markov Chains from a Single Trajectory with with Constantinos Daskalakis and
Nick Gravin, in the 31st Annual Conference on Learning Theory (COLT 2018).
- Concentration of Multilinear Functions of the Ising Model with Applications to Network Data with Constantinos Daskalakis
and Gautam Kamath, in the 31st Annual Conference on Neural Information Processing Systems (NIPS 2017).
- Testing Ising Models with Constantinos Daskalakis
and Gautam Kamath,
in the Proceedings of the 29th Annual ACM-SIAM Symposium on Discrete Algorithms (SODA 2018).
Featured in: Property Testing Review
- Tight Hardness Results for Maximum Weight Rectangles with Arturs Backurs and Christos Tzamos.
in the 43rd International Colloquium on Automata, Languages and Programming (ICALP 2016).
- Effect of Strategic Grading and Early Offers in Matching Markets with Hedyeh Beyhaghi and Éva Tardos.
brief announcement in SAGT 2015.
- Can Credit Increase Revenue? with Éva Tardos.
in the 9th ACM international conference on Web and Internet Economics (WINE 2013).