I'm a graduate student in the Computer Science department at MIT. I've been in the Theory of Computation group at CSAIL since Fall 2014.
I am fortunate to be advised by Costis Daskalakis .
My interests lie in statistical learning theory, property testing, and algorithmic game theory.
Before MIT, I spent 4 memorable years at IIT Bombay from where I graduated with a B. Tech. in Computer Science and Engineering.
To contact me, you can email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
My office is MIT CSAIL 32-G628.
- Testing Ising Models with Constantinos Daskalakis
and Gautam Kamath .
- Testing Markov Chains: Application to Riffle Shuffle with Constantinos Daskalakis and
Nick Gravin .
- Tight Hardness Results for Maximum Weight Rectangles with Arturs Backurs and Christos Tzamos .
in the 43rd International Colloquium on Automata, Languages and Programming, ICALP 2016.
- Effect of Strategic Grading and Early Offers in Matching Markets with Hedyeh Beyhaghi and Éva Tardos .
brief announcement in SAGT 2015. arXiv
- Can Credit Increase Revenue? with Éva Tardos .
in the 9th ACM international conference on Web and Internet Economics, WINE 2013.