re: book

I hope no-one minds a comment from someone who wasn't at
the conference, but here goes...  I do book review columns
for "Doctor Dobb's Journal", and a few years ago, I put
together a list of books that I wished someone would get
around to writing.  It's a bit out of date now, but it's
still on-line at:

    http://www.ercb.com/feature/feature.0012.html

One of the books I'd really like to see is "The Design and
Implementation of Interpreted Languages".  This would *not*
be a collection of 10,000-foot overviews of existing languages,
but rather the equivalent of the Dragon Book for lightweight
languages built on virtual machines.  The closest thing I've
ever found to it is Kamin's "Programming Languages: An
Interpreter-Based Approach".  If anyone is interested, please
let me know...

Thanks,
Greg

The information contained in this message is confidential and is intended
for the addressee(s) only.  If you have received this message in error or
there are any problems please notify the originator immediately.  The
unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is
strictly forbidden. Baltimore Technologies plc will not be liable for direct,
special, indirect or consequential damages arising from alteration of the
contents of this message by a third party or as a result of any virus being
passed on.

In addition, certain Marketing collateral may be added from time to time to
promote Baltimore Technologies products, services, Global e-Security or
appearance at trade shows and conferences.

computer viruses.