A language idea: Elle

Somewhat inspired by Todd's talk at LL1, I wrote up some thoughts I had
about a 'disruptive' programming language.

The target users are the many people who have jobs or contracts
building Intranet and Internet applications for businesses but would
prefer to build them with a lightweight language.

FWIW, my early proof of concept experiments include a macro facility.
;-)

Anyways, I'd appreciate feedback on my write-up. I've posted it at:

<http://www.braithwaite-lee.com/opinions/elle.html>

Thanks in advance!

--
Reginald Braithwaite-Lee
work: rlee@infobal.com | http://www.infobal.com

The palest ink is better than the best memory. - Chinese Proverb