Re: Aspect Oriented Programming in context of lightweight languages.

Michael Vanier wrote:
> Now that I think of it, I believe the comment referred to metaobject
> protocols.  Do any MOP gurus wish to comment about whether a MOP can be
> viewed as a superset of AOP and/or something that AOP can easily be
> implemented in terms of?

I think the latter view is correct. AOP can be regarded as a more
accessible layer on top of a MOP (as in: a set of nice Lisp macros on
top of the CLOS MOP).

Pascal

--
Pascal Costanza               University of Bonn
mailto:costanza@web.de        Institute of Computer Science III