Delta Electronics Professor, EECS
Microsoft Faculty Fellow
MIT Computer Science & Artificial Intelligence Lab
32 Vassar Street, 32-G468
Cambridge, MA 02139
My interests lie in the area of natural language processing. I am a member of the MIT NLP group.
- Min-Yen Kan and I are PC co-chairs of ACL 2017. We have started our PC chairs blog. Check it out!
- Here is the video from my NAACL'16 keynote "How NLP can help cure cancer?"
- Fall 2017: 6.864 Advanced Natural Language Processing
- Spring 2017: 6.036 Introduction to Machine Learning
Benson Chen Eduardo De Leon Abdi Dirie Wengong Jin Jiaming Luo Karthik Narasimhan Darsh Shah Tianxiao Shen Adam Yala
Theses by my students
Selected Professional Activities
- Program Co-Chair, ACL-NAACL, 2017
- Action Editor, Transactions of the Association for Computational Linguistics , 2012-2016
- Associate Editor, Journal of Artificial Intelligence Research , 2009-2012
- Program Co-chair, Conference on Empirical Methods in Natural Language Processing (EMNLP 2011) , 2011
- Executive Board, the North American Chapter of the Association for Computational Linguistics (NAACL), 2006-2007
- Editorial Board, Computational Linguistics , 2005-2007