Lexington Minute Men
2nd Massachusetts Regiment
Regiment/85ème Régiment de Saintonge
1st Foot Guards
5th Regiment of Foot
10th Regiment of Foot
Stand your ground; don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to
have a war, let it begin here. -Captain Parker
Whoever looks upon them as an irregular mob will find
himself much mistaken, they have men amongst them who know
very well what they are about. -Lord Percy
Xxx Xxxxx, Chairman
xx Xxxx Xx
Xxxx, XX xxxxx
Getting to the Event
The encampment is twenty-two miles west of Boston.
- From the South or West (New York City, Conn., NY State) - Take I-90 Mass Pike East to I-95/RT-128 North (Exit 14).
- From Boston, MA Pike or Route 2 - Take I-95 /Route128 North.
- From I-95/Route 128 North - Take the RT-2A exit (Exit 30B) towards
Concord/E. Lexington. At the end of the ramp take a Right on RT-2A
- From the North (Route 3 or 93) - Take I-95/Route 128 South to Exit
30 A (E. Lexington)
- After the highway interchange you will take the 4th left hand turn
(less than a _ mile) on Lincoln Street in front of the Gulf Gas
- The camp will be about _ mile down the road in the park across
from the Jewish Temple.
See also this area map showing
locations of highway exit, MM Voc Tech, encampment, etc.
Back to BRY2K: Information for Reenactors
Last updated: 6 April 2000
Webmaster: Sue Felshin