I am a Master's student at Harvard University and a research assistant at MIT co-advised by Fredo Durand, Aude Oliva and Hanspeter Pfister. My work focusses on computer vision and human perception studies for automatic understanding on multi-modal images. Before this, I completed my bachelors and master's from IIT Delhi. This summer, I will be interning at Microsoft Research.
- ZoomMap: Using Zoom to Capture User Areas of Interest on Images [in submission]
Bylinskii, Z., Tancik, M., Newman, A.P., Zhong, K., Madan, S.,Oliva, A., Durand, F., 2018.
- Iconness: an Icon Proposal Mechanism for Annotating and Summarizing Infographics. [in submission]
Madan, S.*, Bylinskii, Z.*, Tancik,M.*, Zhong, K., Recasens, A.,Alsheikh, S., Pfister, H., Durand, F., 2017.
- Effects of title wording on memory of trends in line graphs [in submission]
Newman, A.P., Bylinskii, Z., Haroz, S., Madan, S., Durand, F., Oliva, A., 2017.
- Understanding Infographics through Textual and Visual Tag Prediction. [Link]
Bylinskii, Z.*, Alsheikh, S.*, Madan, S.*, Recasens, A.*, Zhong, K., Pfister, H., Durand, F. and Oliva, A., 2017.
- Learning Visual Importance for Graphic Designs and Data Visualizations. [Link]
Zoya Bylinskii, Nam Wook Kim, Peter O'Donovan, Sami Alsheikh,Madan, S., Hanspeter Pfister, Fredo Durand, Bryan Russell, Aaron Hertzmann.
Machine Learning in Biology
- An ensemble micro neural network approach for elucidating interactions between zinc finger proteins and their target DNA. BMC Genomics, 17(13), 97 (2016). [Link]
Shayoni Dutta , Spandan Madan, Harsh Parikh, Durai Sundar.
- Exploiting the recognition code for elucidating the mechanism of zinc finger protein-DNA interactions. BMC Genomics, 17(13), 109. (2016). [Link]
Shayoni Dutta , Spandan Madan, Durai Sundar.
- U.C. Berkeley vision seminar.
- MIT graphics seminar.
- Harvard Business School - machine learning for managers[Link]
- HackMIT - AI v/s Deep Learning v/s Machine Learning.
- MIT Blueprints - an introduction to computer vision.[Link]
- One paper for TPAMI
- Two papers for CVPR'18