Hi! I am Luu Anh Tuan, a postdoctoral fellow at MIT CSAIL and a member of the Natural Language Processing group under the supervision of Prof. Regina Barzilay since 2018. I obtained Ph.D. degree in computer engineering from Nanyang Technological University in 2016 under the supervision of Prof. Siu Cheung Hui (NTU) and Prof. See Kiong Ng (NUS). From 2016 to 2018, I was a research scientist at Institute for Infocomm Research, Singapore in the Natural Language Processing group of Dr. Jian Su.
My research interests lie in the intersection of artificial intelligence and natural language processing with the focus on applications of natural language understanding, semantics, question & answering, information extraction and knowledge construction, sentiment analysis, and recommendation systems.
Office: 32-G478, 32 Vassar Street, Cambridge, Massachusetts 02139
- 10 Nov 2019: 1 full paper accepted to AAAI 2020
- 8 Nov 2019: Invited to serve as Program Committee of ACL 2020
- 9 Oct 2019: Invited to serve as Senior Program Committee of IJCAI 2020
- 4 Sep 2019: 1 full paper with Yi Tay accepted to NeurIPS 2019
- 21 August 2019: Invited to serve as Program Committee of AAAI 2020
- 14 May 2019: 2 full papers with Yi Tay accepted to ACL 2019.
- 4 May 2019: Invited to serve as Program Committee of EMNLP 2019
- 5 Apr 2019: Invited to serve as Program Committee of NeurIPS 2019
- 12 Feb 2019: Invited to serve as Program Committee of ACL 2019