Wireless sensor networks
- D. Tulone, S. Madden. An energy-efficient querying framework in sensor networks for detecting node similarities. In Proc. of the 9th Intl. ACM Symp. on Modeling, Analysis and
Simulationof Wireless and Mobile Systems, October 2006.
- D. Tulone. Is it possible to ensure strong data guarantees in highly mobile networks? In Proc. of the 5th Annual Mediterranean Workshop of Ad hoc Networks (MedHoc), June 2006.
- D. Tulone, S. Madden. PAQ: Time series forecasting for
approximate query answering in sensor networks. In Proc. of the 3rd
European Conf. Wireless Sensor Networks, Feb 2006.
- D.Tulone. A Resource-efficient Time Estimation for Wireless
Sensor Networks. In Proc. of the 4th Workshop on Foundations of Mobile Computing (DIALM-POMC '04), Oct 2004.
- D. Tulone, E. Demaine. Redesigning quorum systems for wireless sensor networks. In Proc.
2nd Intl. Conf. on Wireless Algorithms, Systems, and Applications, Aug 2007.
- D. Tulone, M. Srivastava. A general framework for on-line detection and diagnosis of sensor
faults. In Proc. of ITA Conf., Sept 07.
Secure distributed systems
Automated theorem proving
- D.Tulone, C.K.Yap, C.Li. Randomized Zero Testing
of Radical Expressions and Elementary Geometry Theorem Proving. In
In Proc. of the Intl. Workshop on Automated Deduction in Geometry (ADG '00), September 2000.
- D. Tulone. Mechanisms for energy conservation in wireless sensor networks. Ph.D. thesis. Dec 2005.
- D. Tulone. Efficiency and intrusion-tolerance: reconcilable aspects of the same coin? Ph.D. thesis proposal, March 2004.
- D.Tulone. An Efficient and Secure Information Dispersal Protocol.
Manuscript, MIT CSAIL, May 2006. In preparation for publication.
- D.Tulone. On the design of a distributed Byzantine-tolerant function.Manuscript, University of Pisa, August 2003. In preparation for publication.
- D.Tulone. On the Efficiently of Ordering
Operations with Arbitrary Failures Technical Report, ISTI-CNR. April
- D.Tulone, C.K.Yap Cookbook bounds for Multi-term Recursions.
Manuscript, New York University, February 1998.
- D. Tulone. ETNA: Extensible Theorem Prover in NAtural deduction, in Set Theory. Tesi
di laurea, Dept. of Mathematics, Univ. of Catania, Mar 94.