Re: Anyone implemented Dylan in Scheme?

>>>>> "Shinji" == Shinji Ikari <shinji@swirve.com> writes:

Shinji> I was wondering if anyone has a Dylan implementation written in
Shinji> scheme?  If not, does anyone have any advice on how I could do such a
Shinji> thing myself?  Where should I start?

DEC did one of the original implementations of Dylan (called "Thomas")
in Scheme.  Check out this archived message:

http://zurich.ai.mit.edu/pipermail/rrrs-authors/1992-September/001463.html

Except for the syntax (which was Scheme-like back then), Thomas
probably a good starting point.  I don't know that the software is
still available, but you might want to contact the authors for more
info.

--
Cheers =8-} Mike