Re: Pretty printing examples?

dauclair@hotmail.com (Douglas M. Auclair) writes:

> The pretty-printer (module pprint in common-dylan) mystifies me, but
> I'm sure that if I knew how to use it that I would use it quite a
> bit[0][1].  Does anyone have examples to share?  Particularly where
> they used pprint to automate line breaks and indenting?

Have a look at the following paper
(http://www.merl.com/reports/TR93-17) recently mentioned in
comp.lang.lisp.

It describes ways of using the Common Lisp pretty printer which I
believe was the inspiration for the Dylan functionality. Perhaps it
may help with enlightenment in that area.

Chris.
--
http://www.double.co.nz/dylan