Re: Linking to expat.dll

Carl Gay <carlgay@attbi.com> wrote in message
> I'm trying to build the "xml" library in FunDev and I need to

Alternatively, you can use the xml-parser library which imports XML
elements as native-Dylan instances and allows transformations that are
far easier to do than using XSLT (IMHO, as I'm teaching a class on XML
and XSL).  It's available from CVS at the Gwydion Dylan web-site.  It
compiles and links fine on Fun-Dev -- I've delivered commercial
projects using Dylan from Fun-Dev and the xml-parser.

Sincerely,
Doug Auclair