are dylan macros Turing-complete?

Hello,

I'm doing a bit of research on the Dylan macro system, and I must say
I've been very impressed!  It certainly seems to capture the vast
majority of transformations that typical Lisp macros do, but in a
clean and elegant fashion.

Anyways, in this paper I'm writing, I claim (without real proof) that
Dylan macros are not Turing-complete.  I'd just like to confirm that
this is in fact the case.

If anyone has any actual references to that effect, I'd be very happy;
I haven't been able to find anything of the sort...

Also, is it possible for a Dylan macro to loop infinitely?  I'm
thinking of something like:

define macro buggy-macro
    { } => { format-out("buggy macro\n"); };
end;

...but at least the Gwydion Dylan compiler doesn't like that.  Perhaps
there is a more clever way to make a macro loop...