Re: "Dylan Progamming" airport example in Fun-0?

> around so I just started it up, went into "Dylan Playground" and typed
> 'format-out("foobar");' and it printed in the DOS output sindow as
> expected.

That works for me too.  But the airport project compilation still stops,
putting up a "Missing project "format-out"" file dialog up.  It should
be able to find format-out in simple-format (I think) but it doesn't for
some reason.

> What are you planning to use Dylan for?

No real plans, just want to learn it.

-- Doug