Re: Fun-O Out of Business?

"Peter S. Housel" <housel@acm.org> writes:

> On Wed, 2002-09-18 at 01:14, Rob Myers wrote:
> > On Wednesday, September 18, 2002, at 04:42 AM, Peter S. Housel wrote:
> >
> > > The developers are as "there" as they ever were, but the part of the
> > > website that takes customers' money and hands out license keys isn't as
> > > "there" as it used to be.
> >
> > How not "there" isn't it?
> >

> It's "404 not there".

the problem is that our hosting service redid their server without
php which is a big problem seeing how our whole ecommerce machinery is
based on php.  the last piece is that our hosting service doesn't
respond to our requests to reinstall php.  we're working on it
... slowly.  apologies for inconveniences.

jonathan bachrach