Re: Have you always dreamed of become a high payed consultant?

Liam Devlin wrote:
> Robert Graham wrote:
>
>> Darn, that's what I should be doing instead of trying to find a job
>> for myself as a COBOL consultant.  I think I'll open up my own
>> "CONSULTANT TRAINING SCHOOL" and have everybody pay me to teach them.
>

> Bet you can't hardly wait to get "payed", can you? ;)

I am waiting with baited breath!  Actually, my phone seems
to be broken.  No one is calling, not for my COBOL skills,
nor my vast storehouse of "consultant" knowledge.  Oh well,
if it is broken, at least the bill collectors can't call
either. :)