Re: Whole screen &custom sounds in FO Dylan

On 13 Dec 2002 13:24:07 -0800, spam_free_or_die@yahoo.com (Kachina)
wrote:

>Hello everyone,
>
>I'm developing a commercial application in FO Dylan on Win 2000.  I
>never installed windows linker, but the GNU linker seems to be quick
>and sufficient.
>
>The application is for scientific instrumentation, data acquisition
>and control.  I have to say that with the power of Dylan language, the
>project is coming out very cool..
>
>Anyway I'm interested in taking over the entire screen with my
>application as mentioned on the 'Games and Multimedia' web page on
>FO's web site.  Anyone know how to do this?
>
>I'm also interested in playing custom (or file loaded) sounds for user
>feedback.  I can't seem to get more that a 'beep()' out of it.
>
>If anyone could give me help on these, it would be greatly
>appreciated.

I think DirectX api is what you need for both full screen and sound.

Muzaffer Kal

http://www.dspia.com
ASIC/FPGA design/verification consulting specializing in DSP algorithm implementations