2.6.6 Reporting Problems
Reported problems and solutions are grouped under Compiling, Linking,
Running, and Testing. If you don’t find your problem listed there,
you can send a bug report to
firstname.lastname@example.org. The bug report should include:
- The version of SCM (printed when SCM is invoked with no arguments).
- The type of computer you are using.
- The name and version of your computer’s operating system.
- The values of the environment variables
- The name and version of your C compiler.
- If you are using an executable from a distribution, the name, vendor,
and date of that distribution. In this case, corresponding with the
vendor is recommended.