How to pronounce my name:
32 Vassar Street, G-696
Cambridge MA 02139.
Phone: 617 324 8444
vinodv at csail dot mit dot edu
Professor at MIT EECS
Curriculum Vitae [pdf
] and a short biography
Students & Postdocs
Implementation Projects & Software
- I am on sabbatical Spring 2020 (at Berkeley) and Spring 2021 (at Microsoft Research New England). In Spring 2020, I co-organized the Simons Semester on Lattices.
- Simons Semester on Lattices.
- The Charles River Crypto Day, four times a year, rotates between MIT, BU, Microsoft Research and Northeastern.
- The weekly Cryptography and Information Security seminar at MIT.
- The weekly Theory of Computation Colloquium at MIT.
- The yearly Masterworks event at MIT.
- Bertinoro Workshop on Lattice Algorithms and Cryptography (LATCA@BiCi), Bertinoro, Italy, May 2018.
- Homomorphic Encryption Standardization Workshop, Cambridge, MA, March 2018.
- Innovations in Theoretical Computer Science (ITCS) 2018 Conference, Cambridge, MA, January 2018.
- "Nexus of Information and Computation Theories" at the Institut Henri Poincare, Paris in Spring 2016.
Students and Postdocs
Past Students and Postdocs
Thank You to
Northrop Grumman for their generous support.