[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: Functional Objects Site

-----Original Message-----
>The new name of Harlequin Dylan is the sales-killing
>"Functional Developer" (sorry to be so blunt about a
>wonderful product, but the original "DylanWorks"
>or "Dylan Studio / Workshop / Builder / Developer / etc."
>would be much better in terms of not scaring off potential
>clients).

I wasn't part of the team that chose the new name, but I
think it's great, is much less confusing, and will have
a good business appeal.  Plus, it doesn't have the trademark
encumberances that "Dylan" has.

>They're offering the DRM and the Dylan Programming books
>cheap. So now you have no excuse. :-) Do they do signed
>copies, I wonder? :-)

Signed copies of the DRM could certainly be arranged. ;-)
As for Dylan Programming, you'll have to ask the Neil,
Tucker, and Sonya.

  -Andrew