[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Any tutorials on macros?

jmadsen@rci.rutgers.edu (John Madsen) writes:

> 	I'm very interested in the macro and template capabilities in
> Dylan, but have been able to find any good tutorials.  The Reference
> manual is a little too dry :) and Dylan Programming doesn't go into
> much detail.  Anyone know where I can look?

Over the past year on comp.lang.dylan there have been examples of
interesting macros posted. There are also some nice libraries that use
macros heavily from David Lichteblau in the contributions directory of
the Dylan file archive (links to it are available from
http://www.gwydiondylan.org). DUIM also uses macros and the source
code is a good place to learn some techniques.

Chris.