[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Functional Developer as a product name

how about "ODE" or Object Development Environment with a little
reference
to Dylan through the poetic sounding name.

Actually, I have always thought Dylan was a pretty cool name for a
language
and it is a shame you can't use it due to restrictions from Apple's
trademark. It seems this situation is maybe like zope.org which uses
python
as the underlying langauge.

A few other names which sound intriguing to me:

dyson
devd (DEVelopment Dylan)
d    (kinda like C :)
func