[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Apple Dylan Rel. 1 - for sale CA

I have a CD titled "Apple Dylan Version 1" still in its original
shrinkwrap, and the manuals titled "Apple Dylan Technology Release 1" for
sale (or free) to whomever can pick them up and/or make the best offer.

The manuals include:
"Dylan Reference Manual",
"Using the Apple Dylan Development Environment (preliminary)",
"Apple Dylan Extensions and Framework Reference (preliminary)",
"Creating a User Interface in Apple Dylan (preliminary)",
"Programming in Apple Dylan (preliminary)",
"Apple Dylan Quickstart (preliminary)",
and "Dylan: an Object-Oriented Dynamic Language".

Email me at (remove spaces) k j r a y @ i x . n e t c o m . c o m
or phone me at 650 571 6535 (Foster City CA).

--
  C. Keith Ray
       <http://pw2.netcom.com/~kjray/>