[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: win32 bitmaps question

Thanks for your reply.

I hope everyone had a great new year.

In article <wkd7rpgr8x.fsf@double.co.nz>,
  Chris Double <chris@double.co.nz> wrote:

> Harlequin Dylan 1.2 and versions prior to that had problems dealing
> with images and not all the functionality worked. Things like the
> macros for doing double buffering, etc would draw the images
> incorrectly.
>
> The HD 2.0 beta fixed those problems and for the cases where I was
> using the standard image functionality, things worked fine. I haevn't
> used the win32 image stuff though. What version of HD are you using?

I have the 2.0 beta release as well as the HD 1.2 Prof. The
examples provided don't seem to work at all under 2.0 beta (I am using
GNU's linker).  Does it work under anyone else's 2.0b build?  I'm not
double buffering, although this would be a good thing, but I have not
figured out how to do this yet... any documentation?  Is this related
to the medium-foreground & medium-background functions?

---- code snipped out ----

> You'll need to include the module win32-duim to get access to some of
> the duim internal stuff. If you need more info I can pop a toy project
> up for download if it would be useful.

I'll give the code a try.  A 'toy' project on your web site would be a
good thing for the rest of the Dylan gang.  Any resource like this IMHO
is a 'good thing' in general.

Thanks.

Les

> Chris.
> --
> http://www.double.co.nz/dylan

P.S.: I like your Dylan web site too.  Its great to have some
additional resources for Dylan.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.