[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Future of Dylan?

rob myers <mac_gwydion@yahoo.com> writes:

> See http://www.gwydiondylan.org.
> It runs on all major Unices, Win32(?), and a Mac port
> is nearly complete.

Win32 should work with minor modifications, but hasn't actually been
tested with any version since 2.0.

BTW, if someone _really_ wants to help the Gwydion Dylan project,
finish pidgin, the automatic c-ffi generator. The C parser part has
already been done, what's missing is the code generation. This should
not be too hard, pidgin in it's current form already re-generates the
C declarations from the parsed state.

Andreas

--
"We should be willing to look at the source code we produce not as the
end product of a more interesting process, but as an artifact in its