[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Future of Dylan?

"FM" <dankang@dartmouth.edu> writes:

> Actually I was but I couldn't spell the name to save my life.

Hm, that could explain why the access to http://www.gwydiondylan.org
is neer exceeding more than 1000 visits per month ;).

> I'm not sure how complete Gwydion Dylan is at this point
> though.

The interpreter, mindy, is pretty compliant, but lacks macros. d2c,
the compiler has macros, however, it lacks a few features, most
noticably make(<class>,...), per-class slots, and threads. The current
c-ffi is not compatible with HD's.

Andreas

--
"We should be willing to look at the source code we produce not as the
end product of a more interesting process, but as an artifact in its