[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Some inquiries about Dylan tutorials and documentation

And can anyone offer example code of the html breakdown and reconstitution
code that wraps around the template code?
I'm facing a similar problem at the moment with a toy XML parser, and
Dylan's treatment of <string> as just a typeof <collection> is confusing.
:-)

- Rob.

--
Rob Myers  -  robm@tdv.com         The Digital Village  -  www.tdv.com
MacOS wonderfulness for The Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy Game.

Follow-Ups: References: