[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Issues with GD

Nolan Darilek wrote:

> Can you include the C code from which the FFI was derived? I'd like to
> see what you were converting, since that'd help me to better grasp the
> concept.

Here is an extract from Apple's Universal Interfaces, for purposes of
review/academic work only, less than 10% of the text, and with no
financial benifit gained. :-)

struct Point {
    short        v;
    short        h;
};
typedef struct Point     Point;

EXTERN_API( WindowPtr )
GetNewCWindow( short      windowID,
                                void *     wStorage,
                                WindowPtr     behind)
ONEWORDINLINE(0xAA46);

EXTERN_API( Boolean )
TrackGoAway( WindowPtr     window,
                           Point      thePt)
ONEWORDINLINE(0xA91E);

Ignore EXTERN_API and ONEWORDINLINE, they're Mac-specific Macros.

- Rob.

--
Rob Myers  -  robm@tdv.com         The Digital Village  -  www.tdv.com
MacOS wonderfulness for The Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy Game.

Follow-Ups: References: