[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A basic question: defining modules and libraries

Java's "nested namespaces" are syntactic sugar: dylan.core and
dylan.core.macros cannot meaningfully be related at import time. This just
confuses newbies.
With Date classes, you can rename them at import time in Dylan, which
removes the problem seen in Java.

date
rob-date
bruce-date