[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Expanding macros in FD.

Chris Double <chris@double.co.nz> wrote in message
news:wkhfd96u0x.fsf@double.co.nz...
>> Is there any way to get FD to expand macros in source views?

> I'm not sure what you mean, doesn't it already do this? In the editor,
> select the macro and choose Project, Macroexpand selection.

That's what I needed.  I couldn't find the menu item because, silly me, I
was looking at things like "View" and "File" and the like....  :-)

However, now that I've gone and done this, I get a parse error instead
followed by an endless cycle of "something has gone wrong, do you want to
debug the environment" dialogues.  The only way out was to terminate FD and
fire it up again.

What did I do wrong?

Follow-Ups: References: