[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: DUIM clipboard

Dustin Voss wrote in message <8i8vbc$jd2$1@nnrp1.deja.com>...
>Has anyone had any difficulty using <clipboard> with FD 2?  When I call
>
>get-clipboard-data-as (<my-class>, clipboard)
>
>I get an error "unrecognized clipboard format".  It looks like the
>source code is wired to return an error automatically.  I'm thinking I
>should use <win32-clipboard> if there is one, but that means abandoning
>or rewriting the with-clipboard macro.
>
>This is probably one of those undocumented gotchas that seem to pervade
>DUIM :( .

If there are undocumented gotchas, you're sending bug reports, right?
If you think they are going to a black hole, send them directly to me
(swm@functionalobjects.com) and I'll at least ignore them at my peril.

As for this exact problem, the clipboard support in DUIM for anything
except for basic string types is pretty thin.  Did you do anything to make
objects of <your-class> recognized by the Win32 clipboard?

Follow-Ups: References: