[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: DUIM clipboard

e 4 5 5 @ y a h o o . c o m wrote in message ...
>On Thu, 15 Jun 2000 00:49:51 GMT, "Scott McKay" <swm@mediaone.net> wrote:
>
>>If there are undocumented gotchas, you're sending bug reports, right?
>
>On the subject of bugs, what is the situation with Windows 2000?  I read
>somewhere in the documentation or release notes or maybe on the FO web site
>that Windows 2000 is not yet supported, and that FD has definite bugs with
>it, but nothing about the details of the bugs.

I use Win/NT and Win-98 myself (too lazy to upgrade), but there
are at least 2 Fun-O people who have been using FD on Win2K.
So as far as I know, the current release of FD *does* work on
Win2K.  I suggest you download the free part of FD (it's not too
bad if you've got DSL or cable modem or something) and simply
try it.