[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Interfaces

When I mentioned protocols, I was thinking of forward-iteration-protocol,
which of course isn't any sort of runtime introspection, but works well in
some, well-defined situations where arbitary interfaces would otherwise be
used.
You do still have a slight bootstrapping problem in finding the protocol
method in the first place, though. :-)

- Rob.