[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: C# is not Dylan (was: Re: C# : The new language from M$)

Erik Naggum wrote:
[Some character attack on Scott McKay]

 Erik,

 Please keep your comments to yourself if you cannot manage
a minimal level of civility. These are not advocacy newsgroups
and your flames are uncalled for.

 I tried to make this point privately and politely a few hours ago,
but my mail bounced. Either there was a technical problem or the
mail address you provide when posting is invalid.

 For the record, I do not remember any post from Scott McKay where
he failed to be professional and helpful. I was expecting at least
as much from a Lisp advocate - due to the respect I have for Lisp
and its users.

 Regards - Eric

--
Eric Gouriou                             egouriou@cup.hp.com