[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: C# is not Dylan (was: Re: C# : The new language from M$)

http://www.networksolutions.com/cgi-bin/whois/whois?STRING=naggum.net

shows (amongst other things) Erik's backup email address as being:

erik@naggum.no

> From: Erik Naggum <erik@naggum.net>
> Subject: Re: C# is not Dylan (was: Re: C# : The new language from M$)

> Is it common and accepted practice among Dylan users to engage in
> back-stabbing by removing the newsgroups people read?  Furrfu!

Removing the Lisp newsgroup was just a courtesy to your long suffering
audience there. The semantic drift neccessary to construe this as
backstabbing is PhD material.

> However, I won't rat on the Dylan users who informed me about this.
> Who _knows_ that you guys might do to your own...

Since you ask, we usually beat traitors with long wooden clubs whilst
force-feeding them olive oil. I don't think being able to read To: lines
quite qualifies, though.

- Rob.