[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: C# is not Dylan (was: Re: C# : The new language from M$)

"Erik Naggum" <erik@naggum.net> wrote in message
3171498017446243@naggum.net">news:3171498017446243@naggum.net...
> By the insulted tone of your messages and your constant insults
> hurled towards me, it is clear that you have failed to deal with
> public comments in a public way, but instead prefer to make this
> a personal issue.

Hey fuckhead: the person who invokes white supremacists in a trivial
disagreement over syntax really has nothing to complain about insults-wise.

> Maybe it's time to re-evaluate your strategy?

Maybe it is time for you hypocrites to read your own messages and follow
your own advice?

Follow-Ups: References: