[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: UML Parser?

I wrapped up Expat shortly before Harlqn collapsed.  I also implemented
a simple HTML parser, and the stacked this all together with a DOM
implementation.  So you can suck in XML or HTML and read it in an
event-driven way, or create DOM trees (and print DOM trees as well).

I will see if Jonathan and Gail will let me publically post this code on the
HotDispatch "OfficeFront".  More details later...