[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Dylan (DYnamic LANguage) -- what's the deal?

In article <398EDB97.42126B13@dial.pipex.com>,
jt  <gkt37@dial.pipex.com> wrote:
> I actually thought you were joking for a moment. But the more I think
> about it, the more horribly accurate it seems. Doesn't seem at all funny
> now.

You're absolutely right. It sounds like a joke, but I was dead serious.

Unfortunately.

--
 `-_-'   In hoc signo hack, Peter da Silva.
  'U`    "Ar rug tú barróg ar do mhactíre inniu?"

         Disclaimer: Matthew 10:16.